Minges & Associates partners with the leaders of libraries and library organizations. We provide planning, facilitation and support to enable libraries to envision and achieve change. Jim Minges is founder and principal consultant for Minges & Associates. He has provided library planning and consulting services to public libraries, library cooperatives and state libraries for more than forty years.
Services provided by Minges & Associates include:
- Public libraries:
- Planning: we design and facilitate common sense planning processes that fit the resources and level of effort that your library is able to invest.
- Organizational change: We work with you through organizational restructuring and change.
- Executive Counseling and Board development: We are your advisors and mentors in strengthening library leadership.
- Small and rural library consulting: we have worked in more than 300 communities of all sizes, and can provide consulting services that are practical and affordable for smaller libraries with limited resources.
- Succession planning , including recruitment of an interim director if requested.
- State libraries, library systems and consortia:
- Planning, facilitation, and evaluation services for state library agencies, regional systems and consortia.
- Consulting and planning for resource sharing programs, including shared library automation systems.
- Consulting on physical delivery systems is a specialty of Minges & Associates.
List of public library project in last 5 years.
If you are requesting a list of such projects, my clients within that time span are listed on the Clients page of me site. Thank you.